Martial Arts Fundraiser
Sunday, April 17th from 12 – 3PM
St. John’s Martial Arts Centre
21 Mews Place, St. John’s
Ashley and Jeremy House would like to invite you to attend a martial arts workshop hosted by St. John’s Shotokan & Kobudo to raise funds for the Canadian Diabetes Association.
- Minimum donation of $20 per person (tax-deductible) required to participate in the Sunday workshop.
- Donations will be used by the CDA for providing services, education, advocacy, and research towards a cure for diabetes.
- Help Ashley and Jeremy to reach their $13,000 goal before the 2016 August Islandsbanki Reykjavik Marathon.
- No previous martial arts experience required.
- Participants will learn Shotokan Karate techniques and principles, engage in some fun self-defence exercises, and observe karate and weapons demonstrations.
- Attendees will save on registration fees if they decide to sign-up for regular classes with SJ S&K.
To RSVP, visit Ashley and Jeremy’s facebook page:
For more info, visit shotokankobudonl.com:
Get active in supporting diabetes
research and awareness!